RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Thursday, June 24, 2010, 8:09 PM

I like these :D
1 . When a teacher asks you a question, say, I'm sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.
2 . When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, the queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.


You always say if got your says , will have my says . But it seems like is always you says . You changed . A total stranger to me . You always say you want a happy family . But , have you ever thought of me ? Yes . I may not scored well for my mid-year exams . But I did try my best . If I didnt , I wont even pass and made improvement . I'm not proud that I pass and made improvement . It's just you guys kept pressuring me that ' I DINT DO WELL . I DIDNT DO WELL . ' and I was just defending myself . There's so much things I wanna explain to you . But you dont give me the chance to . What can I do ? At night , when you come home , you often see me playing comp , watching tv or texting . That's because I alr studied in the afternoon , so on and so forth . At night , I just wanna relax myself can ? You didnt see me study , doesnt mean I didnt . That makes sense to you right ? You said , sometimes at night , you dont wanna come home early . You said , I always hurt you again and again . I didnt . Is you think that I've hurt you . Yes . Now , I finally understands , why my grandparents always say that you only think about yourself . Alrights . There's last minute hw given by teacher , which requires us to print out from litespeed and acelearning . I printed out ytd . And thus , I didnt finish th hw . I told you I just printed it . You didnt listen . All you do is scold me for not finishing my hw .. For now , you made me hate nights and sundays . What ? What sunday's family day ? Have to go out together ? If sunday's really family day . Then how come you guys went out to buy yr own things ? What I call a family , includes grandparents and all those related to our family . I'm not trying to be rude .. I'm just stating th facts and saying it all out on how I feels . June Holidays , I've only gone out 2days , and you say I gone out almost everyday . You say I keep texting with my phone . Is not I want to text , is they keep texting me luh . Shuo zhen de , wo zhen de hen bu shuang .

I'm done with here .
So , byee .


RACHELGOHPEISZE(:
Friday 250610 11.30PM
- I'm waiting for that day when I can once again be myself -