|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 2:02 AM
Others for me to know and for you to find out(:It's th 20s , not th 1880s now alrights . Grow up . You have no rights to judge me , cause you aint any better than me . Keep yr eyes to yrself alrights , -.- . One word , STRESS ! Lol(: There's somemore eh . Interesting . Facebook compliments huh ? To ; Coco : CHIOBU ! :P I like th way you are . I like that we used to hug each other like there's no tmr , helping me when I'm facing problems , being a friend of mine since primary , always lend a listening ear to me , walking home with me , opening a blogshop tgt , eating at 555 coffee shop for lunch , there are a millions I li...ke you about . Lastly , for being th only and only Coco Tham Wan Qi , ♥ Syaza : Hellos(: I like your personality . I like that you are a friend of mine since primary , helps me when I'm in need , helping me in my hw , laughing at something I did stupid . I really like th way you tells jokes . Further more , for being th one and only Syaza Erfarina Ismail , ♥ From ; Syaza : Heyho ! Hahah ! Okay .. I like or rather admire you as a friend cause you're small , cute and clumsy . Hahah ! Don't be angry . Read till finish ... Then you'll be smiling .. :DD . You're small and you can easily being carried .hahah ! Andandand , how the way you play basketball .. Funny you know .. Bounce the ball whi...le bending will make you shorter . Ahahah ! Anyway , are you tall now ? Hahah ! You're cute cause the way you smile makes me wanna laugh non stop , although i don't know why you're laughing sometimes . Hahah ! And , you're clumsy cause you always love to drop things that you all . Always ! Hahah ! I know you're angry reading this post . But , you're sec 1 now . That's just the old you right ? Hahah ! Andandand , one and only Rachel Goh Pei Sze . Hahah ! Correct not ? Rachel Goh Pei Sze ? Coco : I like that you're my friend, i like that you're my school mate all the way, i like that you're cute. Lynette : I like you cause you are friednly , fun to be with , cute , and lastly kind (: I like you cause you helped me when i am in doubt . When i cried , you will cheer-ed me up . When people jokes around me , you'll stop them . I like you cause you first love me :D I like you cause you are the one & only Rachel Goh ! ♥ Aws . Ty guys alrights(: lol . I really dont wanna go for th family dinner this fri . It's a must right ? I've t face th fact . sigh . It just crushed with my friend's chalet . Damn . If nothing lasts forever , will you be my nothing ? :D . Gtg study alr . I very guai horh ? TskTsk . (: RACHEL GOH (: Giving my best . Wednesday 160610 5:28PM |