RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Monday, June 21, 2010, 9:59 PM

Lol . Above that pic . I was laughing hard at it . Lol(: !

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I've done things differently ... Pretty different I guess .

We all are searching for something we cant find . lol . Currently in love with th song , Never Say Never by Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith . Woww . You are impossible . :D

lol . My hw not yet done yeah . I dont know how to download th hw at litespeed given by Ms Lin sahs ! Andand , yupp , I'm such a slacker !

How pathetic is that ? Pathetic . No offense , it’s just I don’t really like you . So don’t play coy with me . Sorry , but it’s your attitude . And other vulgarities to be said . But yeah , if you want me to like you , change it . It's just as simpe as ABC . Until you can do it , then say . But currently , RACHEL GOH DETEST YOU :D

What happens if the only person who can make you stop crying , is the one who made you cry ? Hahah . Yeah . That'd be a miracle(:

No matter how many coins you toss into the fountain or how many fingers you cross , if it’s not meant to be , then it won’t happen . But , don’t just ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch , people get tired , it’s not all th time that they hold on to .

Yesterday is history . Tomorrow is a mystery . Today is a gift . That's why it's called the present .

I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth , then I ask myself the same question .

Hm . Jaden Smith is a legend ! :D According to th show Karate Kid . You know what . I wanna know how that women HYPNOTIZE that cobra ! I wanna learn . Hahah(: Cool aint it ?
I'm so in love with tumblr(: Hahah . Well . I gtg alr . So yeah , byeeeee .

RACHEL GOH -
Tuesday 220610 1:09PM
- Every rose has its thorn -