RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Thursday, June 10, 2010, 9:38 PM

Hellos Stalkers(: .

We didnt hang out as well as before . Since th day you had yr friends , and I had mine . However , I dont think thr's a need now . Cause whrever you are , you'll always be in my heart . Cheers(:

It's th June holidays yupp . I believe everyone's rotting at home . But dont worry , my blog's always here for u to tag :D .

You know that particular place between sleep and awake ? That place whr you can imagine or sorts of things ? Yes . That place . That place's where I love you . That's where I will always wait for you .

Hms . I had a dream about you last night . It was so unbelievable , and it was as though my wishes came true . But reality snaps back when I awake . How I wish , you will stop being a dream , and become a reality .. Sigh .

RACHEL GOH detest you . Yes , YOU .

Going swimming with Charmine on Monday(: Time flies . Just 2 more days only . And Tuesday's gg play bowling with friends .

Hahah . I also like that pic . It's upside down . And it just happened that you were holding yr camera upside down too . LOL .

Anyways . I'm BORED .
M&CT's 2nd aniversary , just passed . I love that particular day yupp . Hahah . 25pics , 3 neos . Pro bah ? :D

Haiyoh . You go an pai lah . Hao le then you inform me bah(: Ty .

Charging my walkman and handphone now . Sigh .

Anyways ! I left my math hw , part 2 . That was fast . 2nd week of th June holidays . In a blink of eye , school gonna reopens . Hope time slows down , but that's impossible . However , nothing's impossible(:

Just you wait and see . I'm gonna proof yr statement wrong ! :D

I'm in love with VANISHED ( a song ) . It's freaking nice can ! Lol .
Alrights , I'm gg off . Bye(:
- RACHEL GOH PS(:
I am who I am .
Friday 110610 1:41PM