|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 1:27 AM
This's one of my overdued pic on top .I miss him you know . BRO ! <3 Hahahs . I look so unglam , I know . Hahahs . Expand . Need t expand some more ?I WANNA BE FOREVER YOUNG [: I went through my older posts .. I noticed I chnged a lot . Th way I type .. Lesser thing's happening . Lesser vulgarities . I finally understood something . Never do anything that you will make yourself regret . But ! That was th past when I was much younger[: Ums . When did I become so emotional huh ?? Why . Wont . There . Be . A . School . Called . Da . Qiao . Secondary . School ? Everything'd be okay if there's one . All those things could have been prevented . It's not necessary . Stop my breathing and slit my throat then . Th wound's hurting me . 1 wire inside , 3 stitches . First time ehs . Hahahs . Life is always so unfair . I've stepped onto my sec 1 life since Feb . And know what ? I've learnt not to take things too seriously . So , in th end , I wont get myself hurt . Live for yourself , Not others . Because there wont be anyone out there , Living for you .. Have faith in your dreams , and someday , Your rainbow will come smiling through . Do hope I pass with flying colours for my end year examinations(: Got t go alr lahs . Byes(: |