RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
1st year aniversary, M&CT
2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
Neoprint, SoyaSauce
Peirce ear
Confiscated Hp
New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
New Bag
Skinny Jeans
More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Friday, May 21, 2010, 1:57 AM

HAPPY B'DAY HUIFANG [;



Th debating session between Liyun and Me[:
I still win yeahs , hahahs .

Liyun : I found out that actually no one in 1e3 i can trust , well to me .
I : You dont trust me ? I'm from 1e3 .
Liyun : Hello ? I think you make a mistake , you are from 1e2 . YOU WANT TO COME TO 1E3 ?
I : Ohmygod , i feels so invisible in 1E3 ..
Liyun : Yeah , i think you make a mistake , YOU SUPPOSE TO COME TO 1E3 , IN THE END YOU WENT TO 1E2 , WTH , LOL.
I : COOL . u want t know th REASON BEHIND IT ?
Liyun : YEAH -.- . DONT TELL ME , BECAUSE 1E2 IS THE HYPEREST CLASS YEAH . ==
I : NO
Liyun : Thenn ?
I : Because , th sky is soooooooo high !
Liyun : yeah toooooooooooo high until you cannot touch it and assume that the sky is falling down ! -.-
I : YEAH ! It's too high til I forgotten how t walk
Liyun : Yeah , and you swim in the end . OR EVEN FLY , but then , when you fly , pigs can fly alr ! -.-
I : Yeahs -.- And when I owned a car , snakes have hands and legs and can drive alr !
Liyun : Yeah , and when they have hands and legs , snakes shall dominate the world ! -.-
I : Yeahs -.- And when snakes dominate th world , they are dominant , and we all dies !
Liyun : YEAH AND WE EXTINCT YEAH ! Even if the earth dies , they still can live in other planets too ! -.-
I : YEAHS -.- ! and then all th solar system will be ruled by SNAKES .
Liyun : I CANNOT IMAGINE SNAKES CAN DOMINATE THE WORLD ! NEXT TIME , DOMO HAVE TO BE REPLACED BY SNAKES AND ELMO HAS TO TOO ! D:
I : NO ! THEY ARE ALL MONSTERS ! SHALL HAVE RACHEL GOH PEI SZE T RULE TH WORLD , AND TH WORLD ... shall have peace .
Liyun : OH , IF YOU SAVE THE WORLD , WOULD NOT IT BE THE EARTH WOULD BE INFESTED WITH RGPS ! HELPPPPPPP ! D:
I : THINK ABOUT IT ! RGPS IS BETTER THAN SNAKES ! IS THR SOMEONE CALLING FOR HELP (?) RGPS T TH RESCUE ! ;P
Liyun : -.-'' NLY IS BETTER YOU KNOW ! XD
I : Ohmygod ! DONT LET ME PUKE ! - COUGH
Liyun : You lehs XD ! -Coughcough- -Vomit- ! :]
I : Me ? I'm Rachel Goh . Dont you know my name after knowing each other for years ? xD

Liyun : Actually i just know you you know ! XD . My mother say cannot talk to strangers , why am i talking to you ?
I : Dont you know th reason ? I'm a VIP ;D

Liyun : YOU VIP , PIGS CAN FLY ALR ! PLUSPLUS , YOU VIP , I OBAMA LIAO LO !

I :I OSAMA UHS !

Liyun : OBAMA : BANGBANGBANG *POINT GUN* OSAMA DROP DEAD !

I : OBAMA DROP DEAD !

Liyun : HAVEN YET ! OSAMA FIRST !

I : I'm not dead , you took me as dead ! xD



Hand pain luhs , copy paste , copy paste ...

End here bahs ! ;D