RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Sunday, May 9, 2010, 2:20 AM
RACHEL GOH ;DD

Hellos stalkers[:
Was somehow laughing like mad just now .
Thks to Marcus luhs -.-
Here , (Lynette's Post) On FB ;

Marcus Wong 王:
She will make about $9,104,879 <-- almost impossible for her , 27 years sleeping<--pig 792 hours on the toilet <-- ur shit fills the toilet bowl . u swimming in bath tub ah ? 94 years old. <-- skalli she cross road today kenna buang by 1 lorry i laugh out loud ah 258 people will attend her funeral <-- i would . ... 11 of them expecting some kind of inheritance.<--inherit her height ah .

Derek SayStfu ﺕ: lol.. wa marcus u so bad .. but i will oso attend

Marcus Wong 王: wahahahahas :P

Lynette Teo: wa lao! damn bad leh both of u ...

Marcus Wong 王: i make sense what. thats y he came here to comment :D

Derek SayStfu ﺕ: lol.. yea

Marcus Wong 王: 矮子。 看到了吗?

Derek SayStfu ﺕ: eng pls . my chinese fai .. lol .. jkjk

Lynette Teo: he said .. shorty , saw le mar?

Marcus Wong 王: >Lyn HAHA :P u understand. good!

Lynette Teo: of coz larr , shorty also got knowledge , juz tat its small , okay?

Rachel Gohh: Hms , Lynette called me t come here , t have .. fun ?Anyways , Marcus , 哈哈, 你只是高了一点很了不起吗 ?别小看人家啦,回家耍你的花草树木样吧!

Lynette Teo: LOL! , ummm ... marcus , bo wei gong ?

Marcus Wong 王: i was watching one piece la wad bo wei gong. taller abit still taller mah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another one , (ManYi's Post on FB) ;

Ran Cheng: LOL la.. thana you forgot one person.. jx also can de.. but thn tat much money i think only can steal from bank de.. duno jx dare anot..

Thanakhom Singsuk: hahaa nice one

Marcus Wong 王: tell akash strip naked at night go rob bank la. SURELY 100% wont get caught de.

Lynette Teo: LOL!!!

Marcus Wong 王: but he musnt smile or open eyes too big . cuz i got 1 bangala fren in my class say. the only parts u can see of me are my eyes and teeth . nothing else. WAHAHAHAS . teacher say what is black death . my fren say is plague. i shout say WRONG . its the death of KARTHIK [the bangala i talked about ] HE IS REALLY SUPER JET BLACK

Lynette Teo: LOL , my class got one malay guy , he black until at first i tot he was indian... den when he start talking in malay , i ask " u learn malay ?" he say no , i'm a malay , lol .. damn funny
Marcus Wong 王: u damn bitch sia

Lynette Teo:LOL ... MARCUS , stop being a racist pls..

Marcus Wong 王:i stop le. im now a racer .

Lynette Teo:WTF
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Laughs , That joker -.-
Well , having Sci Exam tmr .
I suppose it gonna be a disaster for me ..
Ohmygod syols .
Lost t Lynette 1 round of reversi and 1 round of minesweeper , But won her 1 round of reversi .
Hahahs .

Well , I guess she just've got stm bahs .
Whenever she asked someone t stand ,
After a few mins , she will ask th person why are you standing ?
And when you are gg to answer that she asked you t stand ,
She will say sit down , Childish !

Is thr something wrong with her .. ?
I really do hope she will chng when she comes back after her 3 weeks .

She wrote th letter format in th middle of an eng exam ,
Some of th ppls in our class went t tell th chinese teacher , Ms Leong .
HODs also know alr .
I think th principal talked t /asked her alr ?
That morning , she brought me t th DM just bçause I wrote her name as pepsi , -.- ?
I wrote in that reflection DM told me t wrote about th letter format ,
Either is someone sabotage or th DM went t ask her ..
She kept on denying that she didnt wrote th letter format in th middle of an exam .
She told me she gg t take th reflection from th DM , photocopy it and read it out t th whole class on Mon .
Wells , read luhs , read louder , 34 pairs of eyes saw her write on th board th letter format ..
She's just gg t make a fool of herself ...
I'm not trying t be rude , but it's noting but th truth .
She did write th letter format in th middle of eng exam and she kept denying she didnt .

Anyways , I'm hungry .
GRRRRR !
Thr's no food in th house , -sigh-

I'm freak-ing BOREDDD now ,
As you can see , I kept on saying I will be on H-I-A-T-U-S ,
Yet , you can see me posting right here ...

RACHEL GOH ;DD
I dont even know if I do exist ,

Byes[: