|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Friday, May 21, 2010, 9:21 PM
JAMIE tagged me t do this quiz , ;D1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4 . He made a disgusted sound . " I dont envy him the girl " . 2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can . What do you reach ? My handphone [: 3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I'm more into computer (: 4. Without looking guess what time it is . 12.26 am ? ( I peeked , :D ) 5. Now look at the clock . What is the actual time ? 12.26 am . ( I told you I peeked , [: ) 6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear ? Th TV (: 7. When did you last step outside ? What were you doing ? Uhs , I forgotten alr , ( But gg out later :P ) 8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at ? Th screen of my comp ;lala 9. What are you wearing ? Tank top and shorts (?) 10. Did you dream last night ? Something sweeet [: 11. When did you last laugh ? I always laugh , so I guess this morning ? O.O 12. What are on the walls of the room you are in ? Air - Con ; Windows ; Switches . Done . 13. Seen anything weird lately ? I cant rmb , I've got stm lately ! 14. What do you think of this quiz ? This quiz kept invading my privacy :P 15. What is the last film you saw ? Forgot ? Planned t watch Shrek ytd , but didnt , D; 16. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy ? Something I've been wishing for [: 17. Tell me something about you that I don't know . You know nothing about me , cause you're not me (: 18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Nothing[: I will just rewind my life with my friends (: 19. Do you like to dance ? Especially hip-hop :D 20. George Bush : president . Huhs (?) 21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her ? Name ? 22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him ? Name ? 23. Would you ever consider living abroad ? Australia ( It's cool thr [: ) 24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates ? Hms , Hellos ! 25. Tag six people who must do this in THEIR blog: Does it have t be 6 ? [: NG YUN XUAN ! LYNETTE TEO ! NG LIYUN ! JOY LIM ! NG YUNQIAN ! TAN HUI FANG ! -End- Bye ! |