|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Saturday, May 1, 2010, 11:42 PM
I got involved in something for noting , tio gan ,Dont put words into my mouth luhs, I didnt even say tht syols -.- Wtf ? -'- FML luhs - Hellos(: Chnged my blogskin and url alr . Relink me okays ! Ridhwan's treating me something on Tues with a budget of $10 , He very good lohs ! Eng and Chinese ended alr . I wannt mugmugmug for MYE , Eng, my paper 2 felt so restless for 1 hour syols . Should have prevented exams, save trees (: Sure flunk my chinese luhs, First, th OE kinda diff . Second, compo's my intro and ending part good nials . Less than 1 month t JuneHolidays, I'm so looking forward t it . D; All events organised alr, I very zai rights ? (: Hms, guess might play bb with Winna bahs(: First week of th june holidays, Tues : gg take Neo, watch movie ( ??? ) and play bowling with Chentian, Lynette, Marcus and BRC . Fri : gg Escape with th same ppl lohs . Gg t eat with parents ltr, at Tampinese ? ( Idk how t spell th place, LOL ) BoreddBoreddBoreddBoreddBoredd . Karin's crazy aboutt Show Lo , http://rockinmy-life.blogspot.com/ . Winna's instrument th most diff t fix, need t use a lot of strength t blow . Thus her practises all nvr go , Aws, too bad then (: Btw btw, BIG NEWS ! Marcus cut his fringe (: Aws, I help u cry ;cry . Hms, I'm seriously curious how you'd look, y'know ;D Like a total NERD right ? Laughs(!) , Okays luhs, Idw be so bad, But, th fringe from th nose cut til th eyes, so much worhs . Marcus, I got 1 tip for you, and tht I promise u sure wont get caught by teacher dehs , Wanna learn ? Here it goes ; Step 1 : Take a clip of your hair colous, ( So tht it blends in with yr hair colour . ) Step 2 : Clip up yr fringe behind yr ear, so tht ppl wont notice you clipped up yr fringe . :D I know it's a bit lame, but who knows it would work ? (: Thr's one more tip , Hair extention for yr fringe (: Take it, or leave it, hehes . Hms, I better get going, So yeahs, byes(: 3:12 PM Sunday 020510 Up,up and away! , You belong with me [: , ♥ |