|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Sunday, May 30, 2010, 6:14 PM
![]() Hellos Readers , Were chatting with YQ ; Tappy . And she was asking me how t write a compo ;dan . As in how t start . Th title was ' write about a time when you are late for something ' . Hahah(: Actually , she was asking me if I could pei her buy her comic today . Sorry uhs . Today got event lehs . Heheh[: Anyways . Went t my granny's house last few days , so didnt online . Duh . My ulcer hurts so muchhhh ! TORTURE ! Going t meet Charmine tmr yupp(: Going amk hub . Watch movie ; etc etc . Bought my skinny jeans yupp . I've got 8 friend request from facebook . Damn . I've got HOMEWORKS . Yes , HOMEWORKS ! 1/4 Fish , 3/4 Duck , FREAKKK ! :@ Needa sign in litespeed.com.sg and ace-learning.com for th Math hw . So mafan ehs ! ;eff . Let's talk about 22th May 2010 . Hahahs(: Had loads of fun yeahs . It was HUIFANG's b'day . Played Captain's Ball downstair of Huifang's house and ITS HELL FUN alrights ! SERIOUSLY , ITS MORE FUN THAN ANY MATCHES WE PLAYEEED ! (L) I cant remember who was in my group and th other . Sorry yeahs ; I've got stm remember ? Hahahs(: Then went home with Yunxuan and his bro . Hahahs[: Just collected my tees . Baby Milo with Cap ; Brown & Cookie Monster ; Electric Blue . Sizes 34 . It's awesome . Hahahs(: Helped Charmine bought one and helped her pay th money first . She needs tees mahs(: Tmr she's paying me th money . I don't care about you anymore . With all those endurance . I can't take it anymore . I sort of hate you right now , and that's what I feel . Yes , I have no rights to judge you , but I guess I have to . Is what I'm suffering now called life ? What did I do wrong to get all these craps ? You can do all you want . I dont care anymore . Yeah , I don't give a damn to you right now . Cant I just get on with my life , a good life , without peoples poking in and out of my life . A good life with good grades . Good life without people disturbing me . If this is what you want , I give you this : -'- . Look . I've never regret for what I've done . Hms , I forgotten when . I went home at about 5+ ? Took bus 88 home . Saw Huifang . Chat a few words with her then said bye . Saw BoonSoon ; Junior . Hahahs(: Alrights ; I'm BOREDD right now . RACHEL GOH ! (: 310510 - Monday - [ Idk if I still can trust you again ] |