|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 4:21 AM
I HEARTS 6EMERALD YEAHS ! Th hyper-est class ever existed(:
MARCUS ; NICHOLAS ; RACHEL ; LYNETTE <3 Hellos(: Readers[: Played bb with winna , siewyan , brc , thana , fuxin and yencheng . Very fun lohs . Hahahs . Cool , I watched 3 movies today [:
1st : Iron Man 2nd : Ghost Rider 3rd : Journey to the centre of the Earth I like Ghost Rider most , Hahahs(: 26th May gg Malaysia , though it's one day only . Need t bring wht , umbrella , water and cap ? Duhs . If you tip yr head upside down , I guess yr tears will just stop falling .. ;D Lynette , dont pissed off luhs . Cheer up alrights !
Everything've t pass ! [: THE OLD ME'S DEAD AND GONE .. D;
I wish everything could have rewind . Hey , everything will be okay in th end , If it doesnt , It's not th end alrights [:
Trust me (: Got t get going yeahs .
Byes[: |