|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Thursday, May 13, 2010, 4:47 AM
Hellos readers[:FML so much ... I'm not any better , Just got abused by grandmother for NOTING . FMLFML ! So many cane marks -,- Almost got blood came out . I dont even bother t go and count , She just cane randomly , WTF . She's so unreasonable . My hands and legs freaking pain , bodohh . When will she stop treating me like a kid ? And using a cane , caning without even allowing me t explain that I didnt do it . I've got so much , so much things t say ... So much t shout , CMI CMI ! Things just go out of hands , hahahs . Hi-5 Lyn , we're on th same boat . And btw , 2 presents huhs ? Whr's my third one , LOL ! Yeahs can luhs . It's th heart that counts whts ;D SohJunJie : Hahahs ! Grow money tree bahs , sure can get back yr money ;D I want t cry luhs , LOL . Bye(: |