|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:08 PM
Laughs ! Won Marcus in every game ;DI just discovered something interesting , MARCUS = 骂人醋酸 RACHEL = 日阿车辆 Laughs , try it on yr name bahs [: ![]() Heys ! Look at th difference between my handwriting and Marcus's handwriting . ;D I'm not trying t be bad , But I just realised you see ! Marcus said he'd be happy if I upload it here[; Hellos[: Freaking pissed off today yeahs . Mrs Lim catch my skirt -.- Brought me t th DM , Remembered th conversation clearly , MrsLim : Look at her skirt , now she pull it down . Me : I never pull it down ! MrGoh : Wht's th expectation for skirts ? Me : Uhs , touch th knee ? MrGoh : Yes . Me : It's touching whts .. MrGoh : And your hair . Me : I just now got clip up . MrGoh : Doesnt matter . You are wearing th school uniform , whether outside or inside school , you should clip up . Me : Orhs , Okays . -Clips Up- MrGoh : No , this's not th way t clip up . You should clip t th back . Me : -Clips t th back- MrsLim : I want to see her parents , if you dont mind . MrGoh : Ok , Wait for after th exams, see her marks then we decide . MrsLim : -NODS- MrGoh : Okays , you may go . Me : Thk you Mr Goh . -Walks Off- Wht's wrong with her manzxc , when I didnt even touched 1 hair of her . Wtf syols . -.- Yes , talked t him just now[: Ohmygod luhs ! 1 word answer from him , hahahs ;D BL ! [; - TUES ; 110510 ; It'd be only you , th one that makes me shine[; - |