|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Thursday, April 1, 2010, 3:39 AM
Th 86th post yeahs !Wahs, th DM damn wht sahs . Me and Mai waited for DM, Thn I ask him if he could give her back her e-dic . Then th DM said, blahblahblah, thn wht fooling around -- Then he call us to stand thr and wait, as if we got so much time like tht . In th end he nvr approach us agn, wtf ? I told Mai I gtg . After tht she sms Desiree that, -------------------------- If Rachel with you, tell her, I want the e-dic by monday, She will have to get it back for me herself . I will not be going with her anymore . I dont want her sorry, I want my e-dic and not her sorry . Thks Desiree . -------------------------- Aws , how am I gg to take back tht e-dic in th first place when th DM is so ... Aiyahs, Stress sahs ! Ahs, anw, went to meet Darren, Rey and Hara . Me and Des were like, hiding from them cause very paiseh mahs . Darren kept asking whr are we . LOL, Des say, we in front of u, just keep walking straight . After awhile called again, then Des say, now we behind you, nvm, keep walking straight . Hah ! Bought Pearl Milk Tea from Each A Cup . We went to J8 th popular, Des need to buy th Sci Textbk mahs . Then dont have .. -- Saw them, so went in th food court and hide . Spotted Dumitra buying western food . LOL, then in th end th 3 boys still saw us then come in, Thus, went into Girls Toilet and hide ! LOL, They were like, ehs, come out lehs . We walk whr, they walk whr .. We were walking like round and round and round . At tht time they were alr pissed off, but we dk . Is like we treat them like dogs .. --Let me skip some-- Des went to buy her shoe bag, After that, Rey asked us if th shoebag was bought and paid, Then Des nod her head . I whisper to Des, like damn soft, to make sure thos 3 boys cant hear . I was saying, Of course lahs, If not still keep in th bag ? Bodohh . However, Des said it very loud, yeahs ! STUPID . Rey, Darren and Hara, was like, how can you call yr senior stupid ? Then this time they very angry liao lohs . It's like they treat us so good, keep following us, then we like treat them like dogs .. So .. Sorry ! We didnt meant to do it yeahs .. D: Alrights, buh-bye . (: |