|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Friday, April 23, 2010, 11:56 PM
Everyone has to face death ..Everything seems to be planned properly for us, I guess tht's just fate .. If tht's so, I shall live my life to th fullest . Someone to laugh at me when I falls, But helped me up and says, ' It's okay, I still love you . ' ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I cant stand it anymore ..I want to shout it all my troubles out, Where ? I sometimes dk if you are telling th truth .. And, I'm not sure if I'm telling th truth or lying right now . It feels as if you've just pushed a nail through my heart . You did all this, just to make sure I'm happy, Just to make sure it some how wont affects my studies . Why are you doing all this ? I feel like crying .. Idk, Idk, Idk .. I want to shout all my troubles out ... I guessed you've hurt me deep . I'm just too fragile I guess . Thks, to those, cheering me up, despite of ppl like Derek-.- Always bully me, However, ty, for always being thr for me .. I love you guys alrights . I guess I'm stress . Thr's too much things . I cant concentrate on one . 1. Mrs Yeo died, why must it be someone good ? Why, why must it be her . 2. Maybe bçause of ... somehow ? I wanna shout all my troubles out .. But, Whr ? When ? How ? Idk . Thr seems to be many question marks on my head ... Arrived at th 100th post, Doing my hws, Byes . |