|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 3:13 AM
Hellos readers(:During recess, Boy1 ( Facing us ) : That girl very chio . Boy2 ( Back facing us ) : Oh, *call me*, he say u very chio ! Boy1 : Fck u ! ( he said to boy2 ) Then I smile, cause we dont know each other mahs . Aws, Liyun, yr face .. Idw to say it out here yeahs . Shiok sahs, Alrights, yeahs, like wht you've guessed, Passing my bag around like hell . Laughs . From, Ridhwan > Taufiq > Shawn > Farihin > Ryan > Jody > Justin .. Merry-Go-Round ahs ? I very dizzy y'know ! Shawn put my back out side th window -.- Ryan slammed my head, gg take my revenge, too late .. He took a chair and guard himself, in th end I injured ? Took my pencil case and wallet, Cant find them, Nvm lohs, let them take, ahahs . Asked them for my wallet, pencil case and bag, They say not with them . Aisehhs ! Magical ehs ! Just poof uhs ? Nice one horhs ? Must give them around of APPLAUSE ! Peer tutoring liaos, they returned my pencil case and wallet . My bag lehs ? Wahlaus, Taufiq took it .. He went to 1E1, anw, th peer tutoring will be in class 1E1 today mahs, So I dont care, then I say to Taufiq, " Wahs, so kind ahs ? Help me take my bag, thks ahs . " Then he diam diam . Shawn laughing like hell . He asked me want my bag a not ? He repeated that for 6 times, then I say he very cute, ahahs . He passed th bag to Jody, I sibehh angry at Jody, DOG ! Then tht he pass to Justin, he pass to me . Good boy (: Hehehs . Liyun waited for me . Ty sweetheart(: LoveDieYou yeahs . <3 On th way met Shawn, TzeXian and .. (?) They kept on smiling at (?) LOL . Then took 88 home (: Bye readers(: |