|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Monday, April 26, 2010, 2:35 AM
Hms, Ladies ? Hellos(: I've never enjoyed secondary life as much as primary's, and that feeling seriously sucks ttc . I just wanna go my own way, and yours, yours . Ty, ty for existing in my life, Making a difference in me . Leaving footsteps behind, in my heart . Idk why, but I just feel this way . Maybe I'm wrong about everything in th first place, Wht's over's over luhs, so well ... Freaked . Alrights, I will get my revenge yeahs(!) Hms, Alvin asked me to come out of th classroom, He said he wanna tell me something . I ignored him at first, His friends said I gl . I was like thinking, I gl you also lan lan . Laughs, In th end I go out lohs . Alvin said ' come come, stand here ' In th end kanna sprayed by water luhs ! -.- Marcus cut his fringe (: Aws, I help u cry ;cry . Hms, I'm seriously curious how you'd look, y'know ;D Having this health check up tmr, I didnt even know whr I kept tht booklet, Thr's an advantage yeahs, ( Skip boring lessons ;yay ) Hms, Idk how we got into an argument yeahs . I didnt look down on your, To me, NA and Exp's somehow th same, just a 1 yr difference nahs . I thought you were jk nials . Arhs, then u told Derrick they all uhs ? Smart luhs . Anws, dont misunderstand me alrights . (: Hms, I shall be on HIATUS (: Just in case some of you cant see, H-I-A-T-U-S ; HIATUS ;D Til end of exams, ??/??/2010 . 2 more days to exams only, I shall put everything aside and just concentrate on my studies . ;D Duh, buh-byes(: Must miss me uhs ! ._. - 260410 ; Monday ; I just wanna go my own way .. -270410 ; Tuesday ; Stop coming in and out of my life like a hotel to you ... :( |