|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Friday, April 16, 2010, 10:00 PM
- RGPS ♫Hellos Earthlings(: I'm Lovin' It, I'm bored of being bored because being bored is boreddddddd :D Thurday, 2.15p.m, meet at DQPS Add me at blue-boiiboii@hotmail.com for any enquires (: ;D Sorry uhs, kept on chnging th date .. Due to a few ppl + me ( some personal reasons ) LOL, should'nt have any more ccas whts .. 'Without you guys the world wont stop, it will still go round .' Lynette, cheer up alrites, alrights . They are thr just to make you jealous . (: My heart beats only for you (: & Thr are some things tht I wanted you to know badly . Why do I always have to be th one tht gets hurt ? .. Yeahyeahs, BRC, you watch out next wednesday ;D He said me short when thr's ppl out thr shorter than me, Ridiculous ;P Ohs, WhtEvEr . Laughs, and, he dk how to add a person into a family treeeee (: And uhs, btw, Is being a lesbian a law ? ;P Ahahs, Marcus, I thought you got perserverance dehs, First time see you quit blogging worhs ! No wonder you nvr update luhs . Actually I wanted to tell you to update or you die ;D Ryan Ro, If I'm given a choice to rename u, I will name you, Ryan Roll Bah Gei . Seriously . Laughs, I dont like yr bah gei ;D Ahahs, Fyi, I'm not yr DOG . To me DOG is, D: Date O: Of G: Growth It's my version, so well, thks (: I'm not yr dog and you're not my trainer, Even If I'm, I wont go and recognise you as my trainer ;P And I know wht you're gg to next; 'Too bad I already train you" Ohs, WhtEver . I dont give it a damn (: Maybe you can just stop going around using tht tone calling ppl DOGS . They are not born to be yr dog, neither do I .. Hope I dont drop to NA, ;pray (!) Thks for all those, it's appreciated . Seriously, Ty . Bye(: -170410 ; Saturday ; 17th April 2010 ; ❤ |