|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Friday, April 16, 2010, 12:46 AM
Basic manners, must say Hello(:Laughs, Im bck alrites . Idk, looking forward to after sch today, Maybe bçause tmr's Sat ? I guess everything's will be okay, eventually ... I guess I have to move on, I just seem to catch myself smiling at my own imagination, Seriously, I wish, ... Ohs, nvm, should I just give in ? .. Ohs, I sure fail my Geo test, nvr revise uhs, Th life sci teacher nvr come today, boreddd D; For at least, I'm at home, For a moment I feel so light . Ahs, having Math test, Chapt 5&6 this coming mon . Uhs, Jody, u very retarded luhs . ;P As you can see, I'm beginning to write a short post everytime .. Sorry alrites(: Lovedieyouzxc, Lynette Teo Ling Le <3 Credits her chnging 6E'09, DQPS's class blogskin, Hard work syols, sacrifice her time . Nice blogskin uhs . Next wed gg bck DQPS, ;yo . I want my phone bck luhhs .. T^T - 160410 ; For a moment, I felt so light ... |