RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Thursday, April 1, 2010, 5:19 AM
April Fool's !

APRIL FOOL'S ! 010410; 1st April 2010; Thursday (:

Laughs ! I've got tricked by 1 or 2 lahs .

And to th rest , be more smart please .

Tricked many teachers, and is like damn funny though .

Anw, good luck to all yr studies alrights ?

Love you guys yeahs . (: <3

And yeahs, my NAPFA test,
Sit up : 38
Standing Broad Jump : 158cm
Sit and Reach : 36cm
Incline Pull Up : 25
Shuttle Run : 11.04 secs

Yeahs, like wht you've guessed, PASSED ! C:

To tht particular girl ;
Well, I saw that post on Liyun's blog,
and thus, gonna say it out loud here .
Dont gl me okays .
Wht's wrong with Liyun talking to me yeahs ?
Whr or either, which part did it concern you ? Your cb, or yr lj ?
You have no rights, you have no say or to control her freedom .
Who are you ? Th prime minister ?
Oh well, sorry then, cause th prime minister is my great grandfather,
Get a life please,
Stop stepping in and out of ppl's life, and ruining it .
How will you like it if I do ?
Yes, she's my pri sch friend, does that show any shame ?
Is that th way tht you treat yr friends ?
Thinking that you are so popular, so big, and so you can control other's freedom ?
I will prove you wrong yeahs .
You must be thinking now, wht rights do I have that I just tell you off like this .
Simple, I'm her friend .
Dont come running to me and say you are her friend too .
Nobody, unless a dumb, will regard you as a friend .
Friends dont treat friends like this, an idiot .
Respect yourself before wanting others to respect you alrights .