RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 2:53 AM

YO ! Yeahs, I found a job !
You need money, I also need mahs .
Noting is free !
Alrights, let's get bck to work yeahs .
Sorry for not posting for quite a number of days .

Alrights, trained basketball for th incoming tournament next tues with Des .
It's was raining Lizards and Cockcroaches .
Got myself all wet !
Well, at least I'd train .
After tht went to eat prata .
Now, "you want cheese prata ? " " I have .. egg prata, mushroom prata, kosong prata, which one you want ? I still have ... " LOL !! I admit I played with this joke for about 1 year ?
LOL . Die die, having tht particular nafa ( ps, dk how to spell ) test tmr ..
Hope I pass yeahs !
Aws, Thurs of Fri gg train basketball w/ Des again ..
Wish it's not gg to rain ! ;pray .
Alrights, I will let th quiz fill it's slot then (:

Rachel's (: XOXO
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
On my way home (:
2. Who are you in love with?
Human .
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Why would I ?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Nahs .
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
1 day ago . C:
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No .
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
LOL, I'm below age ? - -
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
- -
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
I dont even remember . C:
10. Are you hot?
In which way yeahs ?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water ? ( Or maybe food ? )
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black tee and white shorts .
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
- -
14. Last food that you ate?
Prata ;P
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Rotting at home(:
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Im too busy with my school hw, I'm guai kia you see . ;D
17. When is the last time you ran?
Monday .
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Sorry, I have stm .
19. What is your favorite animal?
Dont invade my privacy yeahs .
20. Your dream vacation?
Ahs, guess;P
21. Last person's house you were in?
Idk ?
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
LOL, none ?
23. Have you been in love?
Of course, duh .
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeahs .
25. Last play you saw?
Forgotten , Hahs !
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I dont use this kind of xia lan method - -
27. What are your plans for tonight?
- -
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I dont have MySpace . Lazy yeahs .
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Hmm ..
30. Ever go to camp?
Of course .
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Just normal like any other (:
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Hmm ... can you give me a break ?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Sometimes .
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I dont even take note of tht !
35. Where is your best friend?
In my nose . At home, of course !
36. How is your best friend?
Normal like me .
37. Do you have a tan?
Tan or Fan ?
38. What are you listening to right now?
Music . ;p
39. Do you collect anything?
Ahs . Idk .
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
LOL, none yeahs .
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Siao ahs .
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
I guess so ?
43. What does your last text message say?
Confiscated lahs !
44. Do you like hot sauce?
uhs !
45. Last time you took a shower?
Half an hour ago alrights .
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yeahs . Sometimes ;P
47. What is your heritage?
- -
48. Are you someone's best friend?
LOL, you asking me ? Me ?
49. Are you rich?
No .
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping, yeahs .
Rachel's (: XOXO

Yeahs, buh-bye ! Miss me ahs ! (: