|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Thursday, March 18, 2010, 1:49 AM
Yeahs . Everyone chnged . Ans Im not even sure if wht I do is even right .
Idk if I should leave u alone .. It hurts, yeah ? Im not sure wht to do now . I cant forget you . Alrites, if tht's th way you want things to go . I may not be able to stop you, But listen , you are always in my heart yeahs (: <3 Hellos . Im bck ! (: Bck from wht ? No one knows .. Done most of my hw lahs . I left math yeahs . Im so proud of myself (: LOL . http://www.litespeed.com.sg/ Ohyahs, some of you have been asking me boutt th geo website . Tadahs . Well, I think th quiz's not activated yet ? Weird . Bye then (: I will continue posting when I have time, yahs ? Must miss me yeahs ! |