RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Friday, March 19, 2010, 8:39 PM

Ty for th ring, <3

Aws, I left my math hw thr alone,
It must be crying now then .

Alrites, ohyahs, hellos peoples .
Bowling with Ahqian, Chentian, BRC, Paddy( CT's friend ) and Derrick ytd .
Loads of fun manzxc .

I'll start from th beggining then ...
Once upon a time ,
Oh well, I meet Yunqian at DQPS th econ thr ,
Walked pass Dion's hse downstairs mahs,
Then went to her hse, wanted to ask her go deh mahs .
How we no her bro and her mom came out .
LOL ! We zao downstairs ahs .
Then Derrick called her and said meet us at 555 at 12p.m .
Tht time was only 11.30 + only .
Thus, slack at 555 thr lohs .
Saw Dion's bro and his stead thr sahs .
His stead sibehh gl siols .
Anw, then yunqian say go Derrick's hse downstairs wait lohs .
12.00p.m liaos not yet come down .
We zao to bus stopzxc .
Derrick called me, Very funny siol .
Derrick : Whr are you ?
Me : Huh, We at th 555 bus stop alr .
Derrick : Oh, wait for me, I coming .
Me : Uhs, okays .
LOL . We let him zao here zao thr , ;P
Derrick say he need to activate something .
Then Yunqian say, activate yr inside ahs ?
I say Yah, activate whr, yr inside ahs ?
Then derrick say we dirty-minded, he activate th secondary card lahs .
LOL . We find an excuse, we said we were just joking .
We went to yishun mrt to wait for th rest lohs .
Then actually chentian say dw to come cause will late .
Derrick pro lohs !
In th end chentian come . LOL .
BRC sms-ed me say wait for 15 more mins .
Wht took him so long manzxc !
Then go out th thing then go take bus lohs .
812 ..
Then they keep shouting my name like mad .
As if like blaming me like tht siols .
Anw, walked th undergroud passage <<><
LOL .
Then our turn liaos .
I first sahs !
I scored 7 .
I keep in th drain .
Aiyohs .
Everytime I throw ahs ..
Will go straight dehs,
But in th end, hit 1 pin only ..
Hias , T^T .
Then in th end, Chentian 1st lohs .
Wahlaus . '
Walked to 7-one .
Saw th nacho .
Siao ahs , we all stare .
Then derrick say, ehs rachel, you dare to press ?
Then Idk wht i doing sahs !
I thought is press 1 time then 1 drop 1 drop come out dehs,
How I know th whole thing like tht come out sahs !
But honestly, it looks like shit ehs .
FYI, nacho is a kind of cheese .
LOL ! All zao lohs .
Th stall people know we did something funny, then run after us !
HAHAHS .
Wahlaus, I need to pay for th cheese, $1.05 .
So money face ahs ?
LOL .
Then we went to th shopping mall slack .
BRC and Paddy need to go and meet friend, then bye bye lohs ..
Left me, yunqian, chentian and derrick .
We went to slack at AMK hub, after chentian bought his HOTDOG .
Took MRT to thr .
I sit down on th floor mahs, th mrt train .
Just nice th announcement says,
If you see any suspicious looking person, please inform th .. or call 999 .
Then chentian point to me and said Suspicious looking person !
LOL . Everybody staring at us . HAHA !
LOL .
Yunqian and me went in th art box .
Actually I want to buy th notebook dehs .
But they have to wait til I pay money, then very paisehs lohs .
Then me and yunqian went in to another shop,
Derrick and Chentian have to wait outside agn .
Hias . I bought 1 black and white earring thr .
Th big big round round dehs .
I've been looking for it for so long . LOL !
Retarded . I no, I no .
I bought a ring from thr too .
I pair w/ yunqian . Hahas .
Very nice sahs .
Went to fairprice,
Chentian and Derrick keep buying Wang Wang Niu Nai .
How old liaos ! Still .. Aiyohs .
Then we all went home liaos .
Actually want take 88 home, then chentian say we pangseh him .
Then all take 76 tgt lohs .
In th bus liaos , we talk sibeh loud siol !
Then ...
Me and yunqian say chentian gay,
Cause tht time he really talk like gay lohs,
Then ...
Chentian : Okay !
Derrick : Alright !
Chentian : Okay !
Derrick : Alright !
Chentian : Okay !
Derrick : Alright !
Chentian : Oooo !
Derrick : Oooo !
Chentian : Uhhuh !
Derrick : Oh yeah !
Me : You both very cute sahs !
Derrick and Chentian : Bian Tai .
Derrick : Hi-5 !
Then they both hi-5 .
Me : I only say you both cute only mahs !
LOL . Then yunqian at thr laughing like mad .
Everybody staring at us .
Laughs !
Said bye to chentian, then me, derrick and yunqian,
Went to Nikki hse downstairs th shop buy stuffs .
Then cause still raining, so we went to Nikki's house and asked for umbrella .
Then saw Justin Soh .
He carrying a box .
Then I shout, Ehs ! Suspicious looking person, call 999 now !
Then we all laugh LOL .
Derrick asked him, ehs, wht's inside ?
Justin, kiasu, dont want tell .
Then split lohs .
Cause all live different place mahs .
HAHAH . Reached home liao lohs,
Sibeh funny siol .

LOL . I chiong-ing my math liao lahs,
Bye C: