RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
1st year aniversary, M&CT
2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
Neoprint, SoyaSauce
Peirce ear
Confiscated Hp
New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
New Bag
Skinny Jeans
More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Monday, March 15, 2010, 12:22 PM
LOL

Hellos (:
Yeaps, gg bowling this fridays .
Im Awaiting .. Awaiting .
LOL, I no im retarded ;P

Wahlaus, YQ's mother said later than say .
Cause I asked YQ to go mahs, then YQ asked her mom .
Thus, I thought can nehs,
But she said .. Later than say .
妈的,害我早高兴了一下 。。。

Anw, I just chnged th colour of my blog, BLACK and WHITE .
Nice horhs(:
Okay lahs, just for yr info nials,
In case you are blind .
Alrites, Buhbye(: