RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
1st year aniversary, M&CT
2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
Neoprint, SoyaSauce
Peirce ear
Confiscated Hp
New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
New Bag
Skinny Jeans
More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 1:51 AM

Hellos .
Back from basketball .
LOL . Th coach talked for 1 hr .
Backache sahs !
Anw, was gaven a survey on th bb training .
Forgotten th questions lahs .
One of them asked for comments .
Actually want write th whole thing dehs .
Ps lahs, must give coach some face mahs .
Thus just wrote :
The coach scold th captain when other people never come .
LOL . Tht's all . Pro rites ?

----------------------------------------------------
Ohyahs,

To tht girl :
Yeahyeahs . Idc wht u think, alrites .
Dont try to judge me, I will prove you wrong yeahs .
Yes, I lost my confidence in you, as well as th trust .
Get a life please .
Dont make it seems as if it's th whole world's fault .
Wht makes you think tht you are so perfect ?
Wait, you mind I puke first ?
Oh yeahs, and stop showing me tht attitude, it's freaking yeahs .
You can control yrself, but u cant control th whole world, so F.O .
Seeing you everyday is like seeing him walking out of my life .
Until you chng, then talk to me, and I hope you do .
Im much more better than you, just for yr info .
Oh well, Im not gg to waste my efforts .

Passe By A :
Get a life lahs ;diao .
Wht's th point spamming ppls blog,
Just wasting yr precious time and efforts nials .

Lynette:
Yeahs . I love you too <3
Shall miss you then .
It's a pity you cant turn up this friday .
It's called a Best Friends Gathering,
And yett you arent able to go .
Well , anw, hope you transfer to GYSS, 1E2(:
LOL .

--------------------------------------------------

Alternate rocks,
Ninja-ed YQ manzxc .
Im catching up ~
LOL .
Aws . I left math and chinese;english reviews .
Tmr need gg out with parents -.-
Friday gg out with friends .
Whr got time ?!
其实书读不好,不能怪我们,一年365天,根本不够时间读书。
52天是星期天,很少人会在星期天读书的。
剩下263天,130天睡眠时间,因为一天需要8个小时休息。
剩141天,15天娱乐时间,专家指出一天至少要1个小时娱乐才有帮助身体健康。
剩126天,30天使用美食。正常的我们通常1天要花上1小时沟通沟通。
剩81天,35天考试时间。40天年终假期。说了,假期读什么书嘛!
剩6天,至少3天病假,剩3天,两天看电影时间。
剩1天 。。。 就是自己的生日。
还要读什么书嘛!?
哈哈哈哈哈,你说对不对?
好啦,我就写到这里吧,
你的手不酸,我的还替你酸呢~
再见,要想我哦!(: