RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Friday, March 5, 2010, 7:55 PM

Hellos .
Pepsi chnged our sitting arrangements again ..
Kenna sit w/ Ernest .
Wahs, he sibehh quiet sahs .
Im gg die liaos .
Then jonathan and alex keep turning around talking to ernest .
LOL .

Austin used Pearlyn's phone to msg me .
Austin: I luv you .
Me: LOL, who u ahs ? ( cause i nvr save pearlyn's no. whts )
Austin: Pearlyn . Im a lesbian .
Me: Ehs, you austin is it ?
(Bell rang, i asked him .. you chng phone no. ahs ? He replied, No, I used pearlyn's hp msg u . )
LOL !

Justin msg-ed me . Wht nonsence .
Justin: Jody jealous you sitting w/ ernest .
Me: LOL ?
Justin: Jody like you .
Me: Ehs, this msg is you type or he type dehs ?
Justin: Me . I like sf, he like you .
Justin: Jody now dont like you le .
Me: Yeahyeah, he dont even like me in th first place lohs !

Suay sahs, ryan chosen to sit with charmine .
HAHAHA .

Idiot ahs .
Phone kanna confiscated by Ms niagm sahs .
My phone vibrate .
Then I take out and check, cause I thought ppl call me mahs .
Then is Des msg me ..
Out of th blue ahs .. Ms niagm came to me and said ..
Give me th phone . Switch it off .
After th period she called my name .
Yes, tht's th name, Rachel (:
Ms Niagm: Why did you use yr phone during lessons ?
Me: Someone msged me .
Suddenly, Justin called my name . Ms Niagm and me turned.
Then Justin, stunned . Ms Niagm asked : Yes ? Justing waved his hands and said : Nono,noting .
Ms Niagm turn back to me and said: You should switch off yr phone til after school . Is it an emergency ? If it is, yr parents would have called th school and not msg you .
Me: ( nod ) (I know I'm retarted)
Ms Niagm: I will return yr phone on monday, come and find me after school .
Me: Yes .
Then I walked to Justin .
He asked me if I want to join his group for th Life Science Project .
Idk sahs !
Aiyahhs .
Then he kneel down and beg me . LOL .
He called Autin kneel down also . Laughs ! Very funny sahs .
Then he gave up, he asked Jamaine and SiFeng .
Then they were hesitating .
Emilyn cut in .. If they join, wht about Rachel and Desiree ?
Justin said they can join Shawn's group .
LOLS .
They sibehh gao siao sahs !

嗯,好了啦 。 我就此停笔(:再见啦!要想我哦~