RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 3:38 AM

Alrights, here is the long conversation between me and serena jie .
I dont think you guys even bother to read it ?
LOL ! (:

R: Dad says 1 month he would give me 100 dollars, he asked me to plan my time and stuffs mahs . then is like, dad give ahgong 300 dollars,tht money is for ahgong, not to spend on me dehs . pocket money ahgong give me 5dollar every day . he have 300, ah gong everyday have about only $10 to spend only . $10-$5 he left with 5 . wht about th food I eat? th bread . bread = count it as $1 . dinner, count it as $2/3 . ahgong left with $1/2 money to spend in one day ehs . it's not enough for him lohs . I'm not blaming anyone lahs . Just tht ahmah repeat th same old thing over and over again, you not tired, i tired liao .

S: daddy actually gave $500 to both ahgong and ahmah. the additional 100 is for your school meal expensesfurthermore, Ahgong is working, so is ahmah. the money that daddy gave them is an additional pocket moneyyour daddy still have to pay hundreds of dollars for the electricity bills as well as their phone billsbecause your susu says he has to pay income tax and no money to pay for the electricity bill.your daddy is earning less than $1500 a month, do you think your daddy can survive after paying all thesebills? As you know, a meal outside now adays cost about $3 to $8, you go and calculate lor. do know that jie jie have to pay bills for your daddy too?
However it is not the right time for you to work now, because according to the law you are underage, furthermorewe are worried that you will get cheated. Your most important role now is to study hard. no matter what i and daddy will support you. when you have finally graduated, the salary that you earn is far more than you expect.

R: Frankly speaking, I disagree with wht you say tht ahgong and ahmah is working . You know tht they are old, sometimes cant even walk well . Ahmah have been complaining about th $300 . She tells everyone you know ? Is like, she's not getting tired ever .I know my role is to study hard . I just want to experience how it is . Further on, I dont want to get my pocket money from ahgong .

S: let say if you earn $10 for one weekend, one month will be just $40, how long do you think your $40 will last, it doesn't help much.... you should spend your time in a wiser way. Susu also did give ahmah and ahgong $ what.furthermore they don't have to pay for the electricity bills or whatever bill, they don go shopping often either,besides food, what else do they spend on?
you have been staying with ahmah since young, can you remember a single day that ahmah don't complain?even when she reached home, she will be on the phone complaining about someone else, it's already her habit,don take it too hard.i know that you are filial to ahgong, and that is a good thing, if your ahgong ever mention that he got not enough to spend, i'm sure daddy will definitely do something, as for ahmah, we just treat it as ït's her habit complaining""

R: According to wht you had just said , I just want to experience . Who knows I might make a big differnece in it ? I know her very well, she doesnt cheat . Yes . Tht's because ahmah has no one that she can shares her problems to, even me . As she is old . and she knows that, wht can i do if I know wht she is thinking ? Tht's why she rather call her friend and talk to her about her family matters, It's a habit, yes . But have you ever put yrself in ahmah shoes ? Have you ever seen ahmah crying ? It hurts, I feel like crying with her too . You might not be able to understand her feelings sometimes . It's not because she wants to complain, but sometimes is because you all do wrong things, and she wants to just talk it out to some one she is close to, like her friend or best friend .

S: i know it somehow affects you when you see someone you love is unhappy, as least there is someone to lend ahmah a listening ear, i'm sure as well as her sisters and brothers.Btw, does ahmah cries because she got not enough money to spend?anyway it is really not a right time for you to work, when you turn 15, even if you don want to work we will let you experient what is work, you can always find part time jobs,

R: Nahs, ahmah cries when someone she loves, like shushu or daddy, or whoever tht she's close to hurt her feelings . She often call me to sit down and she will talk it out . After awhile she will start crying . And yes, I followed . I am now 12, turning 13 when december nears . I cant be always taking daddy, ahmah or ahgong's money whts . And from now until 15 im going to take their money ?

S: it is the adult's responsibility to take care of their children when they are still young, you can tryy to save your pocket money and if one day they really need it, you can help them,
what you can do to help them now, is for eg. your school books, you can always find 2nd hand book from your senior, your school books alone is $300+ and i paid for it.
if you want to repay them, you should attain good results, they will be more than happy, when it's time for you to work, we will let you experient. when you are outside, you wouldn't know who are the bad people as they will not write on their forehead that they are bad, they may make friends with you and be kind to you, but you wouldn't knowwhen they will do things to hurt you. i was once young like you, and i've gone thru like what you are thinking now, i learnt in a hard way, really hard....

R: Okays, let's not talk about all those money matters or those working stuffs . Maybe it's hard for u, but I have my say, and you have yours . Ahs, I have my confident . I just want to learn to be independent . And not always depending on my parents or anyone close me . I've cut less on calling people to accompany me when I'm somehow scared ? Ohs . anw, I will see how, if next next friday, I have less homeworks, and finished alr, I will accompany coco on th shop yeahs .

S: We are here to guide you, and if you think that you havve the confident, oneday if anything happen to you, you will have to bare the consequences, if you really want to be independent, go all teh way,why are you afraid of insects? why can't you pack yourself after finish up the food, why can't you wash the dishes?

R: No, I really know th auntie, honestly .Well, tht's th point that you REALLY misunderstood me .Is not that I'm afraid of insects . You see, as to my knowledge, some insects might be poison but who knows ? Is not that I dont know or want to pack myself, wash the dishes . Is ahmah and daddy, one afraid of dirt, one afraid of ants, one of them say 'fang xia fang xia, wo zhuo' th other say 'Put down, I do' respectively . Yeahs, you should know them better than I do ? "rang wo zhuo, I want to learn INDEPENDENT .
LOL, they will get irritated alrights ! Anw, stop typing ! ;WILD !

-THE END-

Laughs ! Alrights, bye ! ;D