|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 12:31 AM
Yosh guys . Miss me not ? ;p
Yay ! Bought 4 clothes . hehe . I pro rights ? Hah !! Well .. Chinese Journal not yet write finish worrh .. Nvm nvm . Hah. Sms-in Marcus now, he damn cute and funny.. Eh .. dont think wai wai okayys? We friends nial . Aiyahh !! Very fistrated sial . Dont admit he cute . -.- Whtever . http://www.art-of-skills.blogspot.com/ My blog shop . Laughs . Not yet post more pics . I got th items to sell le .. just not yet post .. Hehe . Lazy . Anw got sch hw all those . Got tests and so on . Very poor thing horhh ? Hehe ;p . Aiyahh ! Boredd sial . Type til here liaos .. Cause just now go shop . very tiredd .. Bye(: ------------------------------------------------------------------Rachel---------------------- Hias .. Today .. kanna scolded by Badminton teacher sayin wht, I waste th Badminton slot -.- I damn Buey song . After .. School .. ( Okayys .. let me function normally 1st .. damn tiredd de lorrhs .. ) After school went to j8 with Coco to buy her present for her b'day . Her belated present . Hahs. Actually want go AMK hub take neoprints derrhs . (: Laughs . She say nxt time call Chentian they all go tgt . Then okayys lorrhs . More ppl more fun watts . ;p Hah . Liyun keep sms-in me . Say whtt she dont know wht to do . Ask me Where is CC held -.- How I know manzxc ? I tell her transfer CCA lorrhs . She tell me need to wait til 1 month . I transfer liaos, she tell me she have to wait ? Weird . Anw, Bought Cellphone Jewellary for her . She say she want derrhs . I bought 1 for myself too . (: ;shy She got pink, I got purple ~ Got blue, but she say not nice. Laughs ! ;wild ! Then go to bustop, bought Pink Dolphin ( share :X ), Then take 88 home . 1st Bus : Coco: Eh, come liao . ( chinese ) Me: Many ppl sial . Wait for th next bus larrhs . ( chinese ) Coco: Okayys lorrhs . ( english ) 2nd Bus : Me: Eh . Come lerrhs . ( in chinese ) Coco: Double Decker eh . Yr luck very good ar . ( chinese ) Me: Hah . Then got onto th bus . Called my dad say I reachin home .. -.- Hahs . Laughs . Jesse McCartney, you rocks ~ (: ;luv . Well .. i guess i type til here lerrhs . :) ;yay . Cya . 12 FEB RMB TO GO BCK DQ HORRHS (: <3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rachel(: <3 |