|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 2:28 AM
Lynette, Jiayous !
Hellos ! ;pTy Lyn . (: <3 Hehs . Today's peer tutoring math okayy lehs ! Finished so fast . Get all correct . Of course lahs ! Got tutor check deh mahs . Hahs . Anw, today nvr buy sch shoes lahs . Tmr bahs . Boredd sah . Tmr and Fri got Basketball .. If one person nvr come, ZhenYing have to do th push-up position and wait for us .. ( Th coach's .. ) I pity her sah ! Thus , all basketball members of GYSS better come early tmr horhs . Dont worry, I will dehs . (: ;p Bought anklet from 77th Street (: Bought .. leather stripes for my uniform at 77th Street again (: Laughs . Ehs , do wht ahs . Respect or Responsibility manzxc ? Make up yr mind lahs ! Haiyohs . Anw, chatting with Lyn now . She got so called .. bullied ? By her classmates . If I were one of her classmates ahs .. I confirm stand out for her dehs . Honestly, if you look at th positive side, Lynette's a nice person lohs . Transfer to my sch bahs, GYSS, 1E2 ! Hahs . :P I changed th font, th colour of my background . See, I so zai (: Duh ! Bye bye lahs ! ;Lalala . |