RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Thursday, February 11, 2010, 3:45 AM

Hey guys .. Miss me nots ?

Yeahh yeahh, I miss u guys too .
Remember tht very single day ?
Where we had our P6 Graduation day ,
Th song .. Journey By Lea Salonga ,
Made our eyes, filled with tears ..
Well, Yes, we did left behind a good legacy ,
But .. I bet , we just cant bear th 6yrs in DQPS,
Leavin our fellow friends ..
But , Tht's wht's gg to happen and it's th past, is'nt it ?
And we will stay in touch dont we ? - Teachers/Friends .

Let's continue with another topic, Idw to continue . I felt sad manzxc !!
How I wish I could rewind .. T ^ T
Aiyahh ! Honestly, I love my P6 Life . LOL .
DQPS rocks (:

Btw, I tmr abt 1.00+ then go bck , okayys? (:

Oi, Des, wht GL ?
You Nth to say liao sibo ?
Is not I GL okayys?
Th matter lies on u, yrself .
Drop my phone 3 times, anw u no need put my phone so near rites?
My phone damn lag liao horrhs, u want make how lag ? -.-
Okayy larrhs, accident lorhhs .
Coco say u very act .
yeahyeah, maybe ..
Knn, Coco just talk abit nial, so ??
See her buey song come larrhs .
Laughs, everything paiisehh paiisehh, humji arrhs ?
Coco also say .
**No Offence**

Okayy larrhs, Wht's pass has passed , I just wanto speak them out .
Cyas Guy tmr, bb ! (: <3