|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Saturday, January 23, 2010, 9:16 PM
Went to AMK hub with Chentian theyy all today ..Chentian, Junru, me, James , Siyi and .. Benedit ? Laughs ! Ps larrhs . Aiyahh ! Bo watch movie .. My dad and his so called 'girlfriend' spied on me . I was like .. WTF ! Nvm boutt tht lorrh . I asked them where were they just now. They say workin . Gd gd .. continue lying -.- They went home to chng their clothes some more . At first (spyin time ! -.-), they were wearing white and green respectively . When they reached home, they wore white and red .. Nice one , I clap clap for u -.- Indeed put up a good show . Then, me, Junru and Nikki went to take Neoprints. LOL . Actually fun 1 .. but with them spyin on me, Its feels like a disaster . They spoilt my day . I HATE HER ! ( th so called .. 'girlfriend' -.- ) It was some sort of her idea barrhs . At first they were standin on th opposute side. Then they switched to th end . Pro rites? Dont worry, I will look out for u both -.- You both very bo liao right ? -.- I was damn angry when I got home . Junru say they very 过分. Let me go out still want to spy on me . Yeahh . I totally agree with her . -.- -.- -.- ! Now doin 周记, aboutt drugs 1 . Not sure watt to write eh . Btw, my cousin damn copycat lorrh .. (Chevonn) She saw us got blog .. she say she want to create 1 . I asked her if she knows how to not . She said no . Well .. 她家的事. Im so NOT going to help her with it . I very bad horrhs ? Aiyahh . She damn copycat 1 . Tht time she saw me playin Audition, she go and create an account . -.- Wtf . Duhh .. I gg continue my hw le . Aiyahh ! Next time I post th pics .(: |