RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Saturday, January 30, 2010, 7:08 AM
Aunt


On Msn with Aunt (:

Dear Aunt ..
Thk u so much for always being there for me .

Like setting goals, and wanting me to achieve it .
Talking sense out of me .
Everytime I started to do something that is'nt wht u encourages me to do ..
Yr words ... will 浮现在我的面前 .
Well . Thks for helping me score A for Science . (: ( Mr Peh too . )
Although I really didnt score well for my PSLE, you encouraged me .
Saying tht I've done my best, and u r proud of me .
Well, dont worry, I will score well for my O'lvls (:

MY SINCERE APPRECIATION*

Rachel<3