RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
1st year aniversary, M&CT
2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
Neoprint, SoyaSauce
Peirce ear
Confiscated Hp
New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
New Bag
Skinny Jeans
More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Monday, December 14, 2009, 5:33 PM

Sian larrhs!
Kinda weird.
Just came bck from my grandma's house, from 1 week!
Gosh. Everything doesnt seem to be in place.
Dad deleted audition just because of the com lagging ..
And I was like .. damn dissapointed.
Luckily he said tonight then tell me if wan download again or use CD.
Okayy .. fine, 1 msg coming, brb.

Haha ! Bo modem larrhs. LOl .. laughing like mad now ..
Anyone free? Send me to IMH, pls. No charge(:

Duhh . Tmr i think those juniours got match.
Haha. Chng to Wed. Actually is Tues ;duh.
Watever.
Im reading Eclipse now, currently on pg353.
I know it's kinda weird, that everyone is reading from Twilight to New Moon to Eclipse to Breaking Dawn...
And Im reading from Twilight to Breaking Dawn to Eclipse. And then New Moon, I'll be watching the movie. Anyway, i got the story can le.

I guess Im giving up those games on facebook ..
I hope I'd upgrade my blog. It's kinda boredd now.
Now I've got noting to say . Well then, I will continue on helping Serena jie do blog.
Cya,(: