|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 3:04 AM
Duh ..
I got into Guangyang ..Cmi to Peirce . Hias . Today got our report books . Then after that,went to Madonald with Nikki, Dion, Lyn, Chentian, Derek and Derrick. Bought ice milo small . And then chentian was some sort of forcing me to eat his mc wing and french fries. Lol .. ( scared inside got poison ) No lah . Just feel full so didnt eat . Anw, morning eat le .. Lyn and Nikki went home after that .. Then the rest of us went to see where is Peicai. LOl . Bo pian . They all go, so i follow lorrh . Take bus 76 go there. Then still need to walk from there to Pei Cai. A long walk. Then met Weiliang << spell corretc barrh .. ) He told us those things about Peicai. Though Im not going to Pei cai ..'Lol A few also going to Guangyang w/ me . Coco and Liyun ? I guess only this 2 . LOL. Anw, wish you guys .. erm .. ahh .. forget it . Tmr 8.30a.m must reach guangyang .. buy books, uniform abd stuffs, quite ma fan . Lol . Habbo-ing now . Hope I've gotten everyone's contacts and stuufs. (: Gonna mis all. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Today woke up at 7.10 a.m ... << about that time. ) Then went to Guanyang sec sch for registration .. and I was the 1st to reach among all DQPS P6s going there. I was waiting and waiting then I saw Liyun and Jun wei .. -.- I thought i might be in the same class as Liyun . But it turn out to be the opposite side . And know wad's worst? Im in the same class as PEH JUN WEI ! Wtf .. -_- Btw, Im in class 1E2 . The uniform is some sort of White top, Blue skirt. Sehh, the PE attire damn nice lorrh . Anw, cant be in the same class as Liyun, I want change class !! No one heard me I guess .. ;duh. Can I say Sec sch is so ma fan .. and so ji muo ? Lol .. nvm nvm . Then after that, we went to buy books and uniform . Only 1 of the sci books, out of stock and caculator and .. < forgot le ) You know marrh, im absent-minded .. Btw, sian Coco NA, if she Exp, maybe I can be in the same class as her .. Maybe nxt yr barrh, Liyun . Haha. Anw, buh-bye(: -miss all:* ˙˙ pǝuıqɯoɔ pןɹoʍ ǝןoɥʍ ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ n ǝʌoן I |