RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 10:43 PM
Tears filled w/ joy, not sadness ...

6Diamond ... 6Emerald ... 6Ruby ... 6Sapphire ...
I will miss u all, especially 6Emerald.
Mrs Guna & Mr Peh also . ):
Very sad lehh.
Today after sch went to the staff room to hug almost all the teachers & friends.
Really will miss them leh.
Got their hp no.
Mr Ng ... says 26th Nov them give us.
He say good results then give. Then we were bargaining with him . LOl.
Will miss u guys one lehh ... must stay in touch ar, may it be on the phone, by sms, in facebook or in blogs. Just stay in touch horrh.
By the way, special thanks to ALL OF MY FRIENDS and TEACHERS who guided me through,encouraged me when I'm in my worst state, anyway, I wont forget those Beautiful Memories that YOU and I shared through all this while. I promise I wont forget this day, 20th of November, 2009.
The year in 2009 really let me wanting to rewind to the start of P6 again.
And Guess what ??
6R AND 6E ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!(:
I duno how to express myself .. just that ... I will always remember u guys~ <3> to every single one of u. (:


Btw, To spammer ...
Your mother teach u to do this is it?
Or is it that u find life boring?
Well then, u can end it now.
Why? 6E's blog spam le not enough ar?
Want to spam mine and others is it?
Get a life pls.
Think about yr future.
It's no use spamming.
U will still land on the same stupid position where u r now.
Why not go out of the box and think carefully.
Are u gonna spam for the rest of yr life?
I'm wondering ... WHO THE HACK U R.
I guess I'm sure u r from DQPS.
I will repeat myself again ...
6E do not have any enemies in 6D, or may it be 6R, 6S or our own class.
Can u just ... Move yr BUTT out of our blogs. -.-