|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:57 AM
Dancing ...
Hey guys.Next Tuesday! Mr Peh said so, Will be having our dancing competition? -.- Kinda confusing. Everybody dont wanna dance. Haha. The boys said they wanna dance jumpstyle. Minimum 8 peeps? Our group found the song and moves le, Now learning. & deciding who's in our group! -.-! Junru, Abirami(I don no if she wants.), Me, Syaza(same), ...etc. Haha. Anyway,It's confusing. Went to the library that day ... Actually wanna search 4 books by Stephenie Meyer. I thought there will be some of hers. But, it ended out in the opposite! ): Kinda sad u no? My aunt said wan buy 4 me. I say no need. But she persistently want to. Well then. See if she kept her words~ Today we had the Eng on9 test. Kinda fun, and Taufiq was there copying my answers ( some ). We were playing with the website after that, making the dunno wat sound. Faiz showed us "Magic". ( Right click, click Move, Use the arrows to move ) I tried, then Mr Peh saw, & said duno watt ... " Dont anyhow shake the website, wan shake your body can. " -.- !! When I was at the ... ( asking 4 yr opinion that 1 _ duno wats that called, forgot. ), I finished the second last page. Then I was heading to the next page, I press next. Then it hang there. I press Next again, but the page was on the next page already. Then realise I accidentally click SUBMIT, leaving 2 of the opinion questions blank. Then Taufiq laughed at me. Haha. ._. Damn funny lor today. I going to facebook now, cya guys~ (: Play Hard! |