RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Monday, November 23, 2009, 3:05 AM

Cool ... LOl !!
Went to AMK Hub with Lyn, Junru, Winna and Yunqian.
Went to Neoprint then ate Mcdonalds.
Forcing Winna to say her true love, but she wont.
She said not from 6D or 6S.
Only 1 'G' in the whole name.
But it seems like almost all boys have only one 'G' in their whole name.
I wonder who's he ...
Haha. Junru they all say ...
If Winna really marry Dohyun, they should have 8 childs.
1st child name Do << Surname Low.
2nd child name Ray<< No surname.
3rd child name Mi << No surname.
4th child name Fa << No surname.
5th child name Soh << No surname.
6th child name La << No surname.
7th child name Ti << No surname.
8th child name Do << Surname High.
Yea. totally agree with them, dont u? (:
Anw, today very fun lorrh ..

To 6R:
Im so sorry for the inconvenient caused for u guys.
We get the lyrics from elsewhere.
I hope u guys wouldget over it.
Maybe u guys hate lyn ... but it's already end of P6.
Pls dont fight lor. My last wish is 6R and 6E can be friends again .
Anw, so sorry. Pls dont get offence. Stay in touch~ Thks(:

OMG!! I MISS U GUYS ALREADY!! {♥}
Arggh, how I wish I could go to sch and meet u guys once again.
I admit that I didnt cherish the good days we've been together.
But I promise u will always be in my heart like always.
You guys are the best partners in my life~(: