RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs

RACHELGOH

Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (:
Proud to be a SAGITTARIUS .
I dont bite, 101% friendly .

♥ COOKIE MONSTER ; PLUTO

Once
6E'09, DQPS @ Blue , ♥
Pratically
1E2'10,GYSS @ Responsibility, ♥

Dont judge me, I will prove you wrong .
Can't be bothered if you like me or not , You are smart enough to click th red 'x' button .
Others for me to know , and for you to find out .
84880084;rgps-zenith@hotmail.com

I count the garden by the flowers , never by the leaves that fall .
I count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll .

FACEBOOK

Add me up yeahs .
Rachel Gohh

FEATURED

ELMOSIS
010107 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
YunXuan

COOKIEMONSTER SIS
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Lynette

MASTERYTAPPY
301009 ; ♥♥♥
Mastery : Rachel
Tappy : Yunqian

SOYASAUCE
010110 ; ♥♥♥
Soya : Rachel
Sauce : Liyun

CARAMELWAFFLE
120710 ; ♥♥♥
Caramel : Charmine
Waffle : Rachel

GANMEIS
180410 ; ♥♥♥
Rachel
Amandy

Grant me my wishes(:
•Him
•Cookie Monsters
•Plutos
•1st year aniversary, M&CT
•2nd year aniversary, M&CT
•Neoprint, ELMOSIS
•Neoprint, SoyaSauce
•Peirce ear
•Confiscated Hp
•New Hp
•New Hp
•Dye hair
•Sunglass-es
•Own Laptop
•New Bag
•Skinny Jeans
•More Money
•More Clothes
♥♥♥

CRAPS

MR-DJ


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove

BLOGSHOPS's
Shoppers-Spreed(:
YX's(:
Tumblr(:
Th'Shop(:

CLASSES's
6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[:
6Diamond'o9[:
6Ruby'o9[:

BFF's
Th'Idiots[:
Th'Siaos[:

FAM's
~MonthS~[:
-CRIMINALS-[:

FRIENDS ; COUSINS's
Angel[:
Amaris[:
Benedict[:
DarienOng[:
Jamie[:
Joanna[:
HuiXuan[:
Siyi[:
Shirley[:
WanTing[:
YiZhen[:
ZackLim[:

DAQIAO's
Boonsoon[:
Camyln[:
Ceci[:
ChenTian[:
Coco[:
Derrick[:
Dion[:
HuiFang[:
HuiMin[:
Jaslina[:
Karin[:
YeongJiaYi[:
LiYun[:
Lynette[:
Marcus[:
Michelle[:
Natalie[:
QianYi[:
RanCheng[:
Valerie[:
WeiLing[:
WenJing
YunQian[:
YunXuan[:
YuChan[:

GUANGYANG's
Amandy[:
Clara[:
Dumitra[:
Esmeralda[:
Evonne[:
Joy[:
Julia[:
LeHuy[:
Sheralyn[:

Thursday, October 15, 2009, 2:44 AM

Ther's a few things troubling me ...
And i've decided to talk it out/.
1) It's bt L ... I'm feel lik I'm trapped in between,
Unable to get out. It's kinda confusing...
Almost Everybody hates her.
They say she anyhow scold ppl without any reason.
D.N today scold her say "Diao Si Mi Diao" & "Mai Action La".
How come will she let everybody to hate her?
I'm not talking 4 her, but I can c th hurt in her.
Honestly, I think D.N is too much.
Worst come to worst, she is still our friend rite? ._.
2) Going to my mother's grndma's hse next week, THE ENTIRE WEEK!
U may get bored there...Wanted to go out with friends ...
*I'LL MISS U FRIENDS ... ):*
So sad ... sobs. Actually going out with Syaza. Then Judy & Alicia de!
Hope she let lorrh.

LOl, don say unhappy things liao,
btw, there will be activities arranging 4 us...
Tmr make ties... I think hao liao.
Then netball, & salad making ... etc/.
Hiass ...
Ok la ... don talk liao la,
Bye bye,
& ... TAKE CARE, MY FRIENDS~ (: