|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Monday, October 12, 2009, 8:23 PM
Okay ... Psle finally over.However, I'm damn afraid of my Math lorrh. Afraid that i might fail. Math's such a killer. That's y i dont lik math. Lol! How i wish th world is'nt any exams. Everyday is play. Haha. Knew that would'nt happen. -.- Sobs ... T^T Thousands of wild thoughts flowed through my mind... Would I get into express stream? Would I ... What if ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! ._. I tried my best le! Okayy ... mayb not talkinq bt that can make me pass? It's a miracle then. Hope so ... Very scary lehh. Everybody just seem so relax now... Anyway, the video done half le. Very long siol. Not yet created 2 more blogs. Waiting 4 Yunqian to teach me how to put template. Yep, no experience. LOl. What the?!? I still have Mr Mystery not yet read! Seem so busy, eh? Well, post til here loh. Bye Bye. (: |