|
RACHEL GOH(:
rgps-zenith@bs ![]() | |
|
RACHELGOH
Steps onto th world on 021297, Remember it ! (: FACEBOOK
Add me up yeahs . FEATURED
ELMOSIS CRAPS
MR-DJ
AFFILIATES
Tag to link;relink;remove
BLOGSHOPS's Shoppers-Spreed(: YX's(: Tumblr(: Th'Shop(: CLASSES's 6EMERALD'ó9{♥}[: 6Diamond'o9[: 6Ruby'o9[: BFF's Th'Idiots[: Th'Siaos[: FAM's ~MonthS~[: -CRIMINALS-[: FRIENDS ; COUSINS's Angel[: Amaris[: Benedict[: DarienOng[: Jamie[: Joanna[: HuiXuan[: Siyi[: Shirley[: WanTing[: YiZhen[: ZackLim[: DAQIAO's Boonsoon[: Camyln[: Ceci[: ChenTian[: Coco[: Derrick[: Dion[: HuiFang[: HuiMin[: Jaslina[: Karin[: YeongJiaYi[: LiYun[: Lynette[: Marcus[: Michelle[: Natalie[: QianYi[: RanCheng[: Valerie[: WeiLing[: WenJing YunQian[: YunXuan[: YuChan[: GUANGYANG's Amandy[: Clara[: Dumitra[: Esmeralda[: Evonne[: Joy[: Julia[: LeHuy[: Sheralyn[: |
Monday, August 31, 2009, 2:55 AM
Teacher's Day
Today teacher's day,mr peh receive many presents lorrh. + th ex students... I gave th gift to mrs guna... Me: Mrs Guna, Happy Teacher's Day. Mrs Guna: Thank-you, Rachel! Must work hard for your PSLE ar. Many ppl say mrs guna not good. Wondering y lorrh. Where? When? How? Why? ... Honestly, very sian lehh today ... I kanna one set of sci paperr. Nbm, i tmr then do...Lols! Shyt! Just realise i was eatinq half way. My food~~ I'm comingggg! (I no tat's lame. -.-) Anw, sayonara~~ :D |